Growth Mindset

         I really like this idea of growth mindset. It is not uncommon to hear the criticism of our generation and how we have not hit real adversity and challenges in our lives, resulting in weak adults. We want to be hardy and resilient in order to survive and thrive in everyday life. Not only this, but after going through the growth mindset exercises, I realized how easy and reasonable it appears to be. Often times it is small changes that make the biggest difference. I agree that "yet" is also a key word to drive this movement because hope is something that motivates mankind like very few other things can. People love striving for things and hoping in the future. To conclude, I feel that this movement embodies nothing but positive ideals and plan to integrate many of the exercises into my everyday life! If given the opportunity I will track my progress and noticeable changes in upcoming blogs.




                                                                  Funny Visual Image

Comments

  1. Hi Donovan!
    The one thing that stuck out to me the most about your post was how you said small changes make the biggest difference. I had never thought about it this way, but it is so true. Without the little changes we make day-to-day, we would never achieve any big changes. While the small changes may seem insignificant, we must remember they are getting us one step closer to our overall goal one change at a time!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Donovan! I agree with you about liking the idea of a growth mindset. The power of “yet” was something that really stuck out to me also when learning about this idea. I think that we can all accomplish more when we allow ourselves to think in terms of “yet.” I also love the image you chose for this post. Good luck working with a growth mindset in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Antidote