Week 8 Reading and Writing

I took the time to change the look of my blog using the Theme-Customization. I also changed other feature and feel happy with the new look. As far as my website design, I am satisfied with what I already had. I think I have made great progress, as I look at my earlier stories from the beginning of the semester. I struggled to understand what I was trying to do when writing those weekly stories, but after reading my classmates, I can see when i started to improve.The image below was the image I chose for my first assignment. I chose this image just to remind me how far I have come. I am thoroughly satisfied with this class and how it is going so far.

    Image posted by Juhasz Imre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Antidote